Saturday, February 25, 2012

KEVIN, I WILL GO TO PROM WITH YOU!

If kevin can't make it to the awards, I think Taylor should go to the hospital and be with him, and when she wins, have them Skype her or something... ;)









I wonder if Taylor Swift realizes how mucH GOLD she wears.. After all, GOLD IS THE NEW PINK.. Cause it is the ribbon color for cancer.. ;)

This is one crazy story.

So a couple days ago, a post showed up on my facebook.com/shinedreambelieve account, that invited me to join "TAYLOR SWIFT TAKE KEVIN MCGUIRE TO PROM". Of course, I totally invited myself to the group. One day later, this was written on Taylor Swift's facebook status:


Kevin, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to make it to your prom. But I was wondering, the ACM Awards are coming up.. Would you be my date?

Love, Taylor


(visit the page here)
https://www.facebook.com/events/338272569549921/

I saw that..and freaked a stick. No way. This is TRULY happening.

TAYLOR SWIFT, you are the most GENEROUS person I will EVER know. The things you do for people are purely amazing, which is why I inspire you so much.

I will NEVER stop being your number one fan. EVER. EVER. EVER. Keep it up!

So, with that being said... Here is about Kevin.

Kevin is 18. An athlete that has never given up hope. He was diagnosed with his first round of Lukemia in 7th grade. He took up to 35 pills a NIGHT. He ended up battling his cancer April 10, 2010, but it's come back.. His freshman year of high school, he was a varsity football player. KEVIN YOU ARE A STRONG FIGHTER! KEEP IT UP!

One thing we have in common:
Taylor keeps us going on a daily basis. She is my morning cup of coffee. <3 She is an inspiration to us all...

Kevin, will you take me to prom?

I may not be as tall or pretty as her, but I play guitar, and love helping those who are suffering!
.."so blare that music when a Taylor Swift songs on, pretend that she's there jamming along.." (lyrics by me..)

I never had the chance to go, and I never got asked to a dance. I regret it..

I want to wear the blue dress from our song.. But I'd wear gold instead to support cancer ;)
And her floral old gringo boots.
Pics below ;)

KEEP FIGHTING.. and I hope to see you at prom!

Love,
Kelsey


Invite yourself to my facebook event asking kevin to be his date to prom.. http://www.facebook.com/events/392850404074940/

**INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!**

I am starting a foundation about wanting to help kids and teens who are sick through music..

Visit my blog about it:
http://shinedreambelieve.blogspot.com
and my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rejw_aChABM

1 comment:

  1. i think he should go to prom with you. if you do, you should wear your hair in the curls she usually does <3 =)

    ReplyDelete