Tuesday, September 18, 2012

thetruth365

There is an awesome documentary that is being release called thetruth365. I'd LOVE to get together with the producer and talk about eventually being part of a television show that we could make. It'd be AMAZING. I have so many dreams I want to accomplish through kids with cancer... I think we should do something along the lines of Extreme Make over home edition, but helping kids with cancer and visiting them, and maybe team up with MakeAWish to make kids dreams come true! :) That'd be SO FUN!

I just found out there are free cancer camps here in Kansas City, as well as all over the US. I am signing up to be a couselor January 1st. I can't wait. I'm so excited! When I found out about it, I cried so hard cause I was so excited! It was totally happy tears.

Helping kids with cancer in general makes me cry happy tears, and of course, sad tears at the same time. The stories I hear just touch my heart.

Here is a video I made for TheTruth365.  ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment